Caregivers Job Responsibilities:
Caregivers Assist with activities of daily living along with behavioral coaching and life skills coaching for adults who are intellectually and physically disabled. Report or document routine and unusual events including daily logs, event reports, ISP Data sheets and other necessary reports in a concise, understandable and legible manner. Assist individuals with fiscal management while safeguarding their funds including budget process. Transport clients in a safe manner according to policy and procedure. Excellent communication skills needed. Caregiving experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Caregivers must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Have a current driver’s license.
Wage and Shift
- Pay range: $10.50 to $12.00
- All Shifts are available. Day 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Swing 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Graveyard 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Finally, Shifts may also include three 12 hour shifts Friday through Sunday.