CanStaff Employment Services has immediate openings for Residential Counselors for all shifts in the Salem area.
As a residential support counselor, you will provide resident supervision. Monitor behavioral compliance. Mentor and role model pro-social behavior. Observe behavior and provide supportive objective feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must value and be able to work effectively in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Work effectively as a team member
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries and confidentiality
- Communicate professionally and effectively both orally and written
- Regularly attend scheduled shifts, meetings, and training.
- Clean Background
- Valid Drivers License (3 years)
Wage and Shift
- Wage : $11.50 – $14.00
- Shift: Day, swing, and graveyard are all available for part-time (16-24 hours a week). Will allow you to pick up ON-Call shifts and they do have some FT-Shifts available .