Assemble products from raw materials by means of welding and fabricating; following quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies; keeping Fabrication area clean and neat.
Skills and Qualifications:
Conceptual Skills; Verbal Communication; Functional and Technical Skills; Controls and Instrumentation; Supply Management; Inventory Control; Attention to Detail; Judgment; Wire feed MIG welding steel and aluminum; TIG welding steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Job Duties for Fabrication and Welding:
- All duties of general laborer: grinding, sawing, measuring, drilling, etc.
- Use various equipment, i.e. band saw, press brake, ironwork punch, plasma torch, oxy/acty torch, and all power tools.
- Assemble stair landings, railings, and miscellaneous steel.
- Ability to do basic math including: fractions, decimals, add, subtract, divide, and multiply.
- Operate forklift, loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Complete other assigned tasks as required.
Wage and Shift:
- Starting Wage $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 12 hours shifts on either day or swing.