About the Role
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment on modular buildings.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment and diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults when needed on HVAC systems and keeping accurate daily logs of all work done during shift.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Complying with company service standards, work instructions, and customer orders.
- Daily Tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
4 years or more of service and analytic experience in heat pumps, package units, and mini-split installation.
Must understand and be able to read blueprints.
Must have or be able to attain CFC certification and limited energy license, EPA Certification, and Brazing Certification.
Must be able to operate hand tools and power tools.
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by one of our offices: Keizer Branch: 5309 River Road N Keizer, OR (503-856-9596) or Albany Branch: 915 SE 9th Ave Albany, OR (541-497-2163) to apply.