About the Role
- Assist in the payment processing of vendor invoices.
- Assist in the payment of invoices by due date/discount date, as well as the flow of information from receiving.
- Daily communication with vendors and clients.
- Assist with subcontractor paperwork and invoice processing.
- Assist with the configuration of new jobs, vendors, and customers in Sage 100 and contract job folders.
- Collaborate with different departments within the company.
- Assist upper management.
- Assists with other tasks as needed.
Must be responsible and dependable, as well as arrive on time for work.
Must have two years of accounting, payable and receivable, and experience in book keeping. They must have experience using Microsoft Suite, Sage 100.
Must be team player who promotes a positive work environment.
Must be 18 years old and have highschool diploma.
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by one of our offices: Keizer Branch: 5309 River Road N Keizer, OR (503-856-9596) or Albany Branch: 915 SE 9th Ave Albany, OR (541-497-2163) to apply.