About the Role
• The ability to sit and stand, as well as lift files or paper weighing up to forty (40) pounds on occasion, and to receive written and oral instructions with ease.
• Work with high concentration and energy in stressful or emergency situations while maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Knowledge of multi-line phone and communication systems, as well as all computer systems and programs. Maintaining constant contact with staff, physicians, and the public.
• The ability to file and maintain paper and electronic patient records, files, reports, and other correspondence.
• Work is done primarily in an office setting, with some off-site courier duties.
• Graduation from accredited high school or GED.
• One year in an office setting, preferably in a medical/clinical setting, is required.
• Knowledge of medical practice/procedures and terminology is preferred.
• Graduation from business school/college and/or medical courses is preferred.
• Word processing and computer experience is preferred.
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by our Keizer Branch: 5309 River Road N Keizer, OR (503-856-9596) or call our Albany Branch at 541-497-2163