About the Role
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform electrical functions including electrical safety, programmable logic controls, print reading, system identification, component location, process knowledge, and standard control circuits.
- Read mechanical, piping, instrumentation, and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Perform routine predictive and preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on electrical systems.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
The ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations and have basic knowledge of electrical functions, equipment, and tools. They also must have the ability to read and interpret wiring and circuit diagrams.
Must have basic computer knowledge and experience with Allen Bradley hardware and Contrologix programming. They must have mill experience.
Ability to work in small spaces and varying temperatures, depending upon the season and must have a good sense of balance and good eye-hand coordination. The person must be a self starter and reliable and responsible.
Must be 18 years old and must be a High school graduate or GED
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by one of our offices: Keizer Branch: 5309 River Road N Keizer, OR (503-856-9596) or Albany Branch: 915 SE 9th Ave Albany, OR (541-497-2163) to apply.