About the Role
• Must have the ability to perform basic trouble at rental properties to make sure everything is in working order.
• Interpret blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Communicate with the Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property.
• Assist other crew members in completing their duties when time is permitted, allowing time to complete additional projects.
• Carry out assigned jobs to complete job in allotted time and safe manner.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum 1-2 Years in Construction or Property Maintenance Field and must have knowledge in the following: power tools/hand tools/reading tape/blueprint reading, etc.
Self-Starter and ability to follow directions from supervisor and able to perform frequent lifting of less than or equal to 50 pounds.
Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon the season and must have a good sense of balance and good eye-hand coordination
Driver’s License Required (will need to meet at job sites) and must be 18 years old.
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by our office at the Albany Branch: 915 SE 9th Ave, Albany, OR (541-497-2163) to apply.