About the Role
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Managing the layout and placement of equipment and machinery in factory settings to ensure minimum downtime
- Daily inspections of all machinery, checking for defects.
- Perform routine predictive and preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on electrical systems using all necessary tools and machinery to complete jobs.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations and have excellent time management skills. They must also have 5 years minimum of working in mills.
Must be able to troubleshoot and fix machinery in a timely manner and able able to operate all hand tools and power tools and also experience with construction equipment and machinery is a must.
Ability to work in noisy conditions and work at varying heights and in tight spaces and also any weather condition.
Must be 18 years old and have highschool diploma or GED
About the Company
For immediate consideration, stop by one of our offices: Keizer Branch: 5309 River Road N Keizer, OR (503-856-9596) or Albany Branch: 915 SE 9th Ave Albany, OR (541-497-2163) to apply.