About the Role
• Actively monitor and supply direct care to residents
• Learn and implement everyone’s custom support plan
• Help with planning of meals, activities, and outings based on pre-determined nutritional needs and the individual’s preferences and interests
• Aid with daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, and overall tasks
• Drafts reports on an individual’s behavior and activity throughout the day
• Plan activities and help with schoolwork or extra-curricular activities
• Schedule any necessary appointments and adhere to prescheduled appointments
• Provide transportation to individuals to appointments and outings with a company vehicle.
• Valid driver’s license with three years of driving history and a clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to pass a background check
About the Company
For immediate consideration, contact us at (503) 856-9596.